We are a travel planning & organizing company based out of Bangalore, India. We curate Interest based tours and focus on the top experiences across interest categories within India and in the world. We organize group tours & custom private tours.
Sorry, we only provide travel packages for India and International destinations which include a bouquet of services. If you need just one of the services like only visa or only flight or only booking vehicle/hotel for a weekend trip, we won’t be able to help you.
As a company policy we work with only the best suppliers based on reviews and customer feedback. We have been rated 5 star in Google and just dial by our clients. Besides, our travel planning comes from more than 15 years of personal travel experience extensively within India and abroad.
We are a registered company in Bangalore. You can meet us personally anytime, we are just a call away. For more read here
Yes, we do customize tours. Kindly fill in your request form here in as much details as possible including budget and we shall get back to you.
We don’t include flights in any of our package pricing (India/International) since the flight rates are quiet dynamic and depend on the date and time of booking however we can make the flight bookings as well for you upon confirmation of the tour with us. The cost of flights would be given separately depending on the date/time of confirmation.
We also arrange visa for our clients who book international tour packages with us if required by them.
All of our itineraries have accommodation with breakfast included. We also provide 2 meals or all meals options depending on the place and the requirement by the clients. Kindly check individual itineraries to see the respective inclusions.
Entrances for locations out of India (Outbound tours) are usually included in the tours unless otherwise mentioned in the itinerary.
For India (Domestic travel), the entrances to the monuments are usually quite low for Indians so we leave the choice with the client.
For foreigners wanting to visit India (Inbound tours), we include the entrances too depending on their choice of sightseeing places.
We are not into budget tours . We book min 3 star accommodation and quality vehicles. In fact, most of our clientele prefers 4 star and above wherever possible.
Tour booking is done upon your confirmation via mail or this form along with the advance payment. You would need to attach the transaction details of your payment to your mail.
Please note: We won’t start the booking unless we receive the confirmation along with advance payment.
Payment can be made via
Online Bank transfer/Cheque deposit to the following ac
Account Name – Travel Jaunts
Current A/c no – 028705500820
IFSC code- ICIC0000287
ICICI Bank, Yeshwantpur Branch
Credit/Debit Card – 2% additional service fee will be charged.
India Travel – 40% advance at the time of booking the tour and the remaining 60% to be paid 15 days prior to the tour start date. Flight costs if done through us have to be paid in full at the time of booking.
International Travel – 50% advance at the time of booking the tour and the remaining 50% to be paid 45 days prior to the tour start date. Flight & visa costs if done through us have to be paid in full at the time of booking.
Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s from your end , you must notify the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
Note: Written cancellation will be accepted on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday’s will be considered on next working day (Monday).
Wildlife Safaris cancellation: All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it.
Kindly go through our terms and condition in details in the link here. Also, please note that the cancellation terms mentioned in the specific itinerary or tour details sent to you will supersede the general policy.
Yes, we provide EMI options through our partners at best interest rates. Interest free credit or installment system is not available.
You can call/Whatsapp us at +919611129338 or mail us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly check the page for destination specific travel packing tips. For ex, travel packing for beach destinations, travel packing for hill stations, packing guide when traveling with children so on and so forth. Our packing guide for solo travel includes everything to remind you, just refer that before any travel.
PS- For Tour specific FAQs, please check at the specific tours page